Monday, February 2, 2009

nc and cny

Haven't updated in awhile ... I spent a week in NC and then I came back from Chinese New Year .... been pretty uneventful. NC was nice, got to see C + my family for a week ... was able to wfh which was nice too. I filled up on all the fast food I don't get here, like Chick Fil-A, Bojangles, and lots of sweet tea. Which reminds me, I haven't made it in awhile.... here's that delicious fried chicken



Came back here, and went to new year's dinner @ Mia (Mai?) Place in Renton - really really good. Got the whole new years seat meal, which included lots of different meats like pigeon, chicken, fish, shrimp, pork, etc ... everything you can think of and totally stuffed myself :)

Yesterday, we had brunch @ Meritage in RTC, which was actually pretty good but a little expensive for a relatively small buffet. The omelettes were really good though, and again I ate too much ^_^.

No comments: