Totally behind on uploading things I've cooked ... here's the list...
Crab cakes - I took this from my Bobby Flay book, it's made w/ lump crabmeat and cod and held together with cake flour. I really liked them yummm crab cakes
Chili
Seared Rib-Eye Steak with Arugula and Roasted Pepper Salad
Halibut Veracruz
Instead of yellow onion, I used white since that's what I had, and instead of searing the halibut and putting in the oven, I just drizzled with a bit of EVOO and salt and pepper and baked it at 350 for about 17 minutes I think. Turned out perfect, this was super flavorful and healthy. Served over white rice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
wow, your cooking is so fancy now lol i feel like i am watching food channel!
lol thx .. i think you are the only one who reads my blog haha.
Post a Comment